That's the amount US employers pay each year due to fatigue-related lost productivity.
If you are a safety-sensitive industry with shift-workers, a fatigue risk assessment will give your workplace the insights you need to:
• curb fatigue risk
• increase safety
• reduce fatigue-related costs
• boost efficiency and productivity
How does it work?
We review your organization's shift schedules using leading-edge circadian science and our patented PRISM Fatigue Risk algorithm.
Then, we compare your shift schedules to shift guidelines derived from the principles of circadian science and validated in high-risk occupational environments.
• Shift patterns and how they impact circadian rhythms
• How breaks are organized
• What countermeasures are offered to employees for fatigue mitigation
• Commute times for employees
• Hydration and nutrition options during shift
• Temperatures in workspaces
• Cursory review of employee health issues for "fit for duty" risks
• Additional factors related to worker lifestyle
• A fatigue heat map displaying fatigue areas within each schedule
• Specific fatigue risk zones within your shifts
• The percentage of fatigue risk by job title and schedule
• Recovery time afforded by specific shift patterns
• The fatigue risk impact of shift pressure
• An overall fatigue risk summary
• Insights and recommendations to reduce fatigue risk within existing schedules and policies
✔️We've performed over 200 fatigue risk analyses for companies in industries ranging from healthcare to energy to mining.
✔️Our analyses are based on circadian science and advanced bio-mathematical modeling technology.